29 Apr '12, 12am

@kbs1486 @MattimooHarris For Verona, 20% is Italian Roast, but the other 80% is blended for Verona:

In preparation for this blog entry, I ran to a favorite Starbucks and looked at what chocolates might be in the store to pair this lovely coffee with. At my local Starbucks, I discovered the intense chocolate wonderfulness of TCHO Chocolates , but only recently realized that these lovely chocolates are not wide-spread in every Starbucks store. Even in downtown Seattle, not all Starbucks carry these wonderful chocolates. Hopefully you will find the TCHO chocolates at your local Starbucks. I grabbed a pound of Verona, and had a Clover cup of it made. The beans were beautiful. I looked at the back of the bag and figured out (since I know exactly the pull dates from roast dates) that the beans had probably been roasted within the past two to three weeks. I took a close up picture of the Verona beans just to show off the beautiful oils which you can nearly feel and smell just b...

Full article: http://www.starbucksmelody.com/2010/02/04/starbucks-caffe...

Tweets

Sbux Ubud | via @Starbucks

starbucks.com 28 Apr '12, 3pm

Browse by Profile Blonde Roast Medium Roast Dark Roast Flavored Coffee Seasonal Favorites View All Coffees Browse by Form ...

Aston Martin Verona Inaugurates New Showroom - read the full press release:

Aston Martin Verona Inaugurates New Showroom - ...

astonmartin.com 19 Apr '12, 11am

Frankfurt am Main / Verona, 18th April 2012. Aston Martin has now formally welcomed the city of Verona into the brand’s gl...